Professional Development Blog
By creating a professional development blog, you will be able to keep track of important resources for use later in your career . These resources should include reflections on course content, but also additional pieces that you would like to revisit oncethe course is done. Examples could be videos, images, or articles, activities, or anything else. Your blog should be sorted in a logical way so that you can easily access this information without having to search for it.
You will prove a self-assessment mark of this blog (see technical specifications below) Include support for your mark by outlining what links you have included, the way in which your perspective has changed, etc.
Make sure you include a link to the other blogs you contributed to.
Be sure to include a link to your blog and grant me permission to access it.
• Author name and blog description included
• Blog design is organized, with separate pages, and easy to read
• Multimedia is used within the blog
• Use headings to outline each entry
• References provided in APA format or linked directly