The purpose of making a comment is:
- to discuss/debate course content and consider other points of view
- to locate online resources that will support opinion with fact
- to exchange information that might be helpful for your peers
- to establish a sense of community
- to deepen your learning through discussion.
https://christinamead.com/93576-zyban-price.html You can contribute to discussions, post comments to blogs as often as you wish. The more you get involved in these discussions, the more you will get from the course.
What is a high quality comment?
- It teaches us something, or adds something positive and/or substantial to the discussion.
- It contains information from the textbook or another valid source.
- It applies a concept from the text or another valid source in a meaningful way.
- It facilitates understanding of the course material.
- It introduces new ideas or knowledge, and helps learners relate to what is being studied.
еdit http://www.chekoss.com/20059-nolvadex-price.html What is a low quality comment?
- It does not teach us, or contribute anything positive or substantial to the discussion.
- It is biased, prejudicial, off topic, or is unsubstantiated.
- It is carelessly typed, poorly thought-out, grammatically incorrect or confusing.
- It is disrespectful of another student or any other person, etc.
prometrium cost use Explain why you agree/disagree with a post, explain your position thoughtfully and reference the post in the response. Use references from external sources as much as possible to support your position.
Personalize your response; an opening and closing salutation is part of this. We should see *you* coming out in your post – as we would if we were sitting in the same room having a face to face discussion.
Reference: VCC EDUC4151 (post retrieved and slightly adapted from the course)